Because black people cant be anything other than slaves and hoodrats according to them.
We cant like science, photography and things. We can’t be complex individuals.
We can’t have our stories be seen as universal because Blackness is tainted by white supremacy.
[pre-gifs] “…So, she [Paris Hilton] was a very wealthy woman, [initially] not that well known and then she gets to mega-stardom. How? The sex tape. Which was made by her boyfriend at the time, who was married, and thirteen years her senior. She sued to try and stop it [the tape’s circulation] and she couldn’t and it became the best selling sex tape for two years on the porn market.”
Well, that makes a lot of sense and now I feel kind of mean.
- Ice Cave Near The Mutnovsky Volcano, Russia - Ice caves like these form in the glaciers surrounding the Mutnovsky Volcano in Russia. Some of them are formed by vents that release volcanic heat and gases called fumaroles. (photo by Florian Wizorek)
- Glowworms Cave, New Zealand - The Waitomo glowworm caves are home to a unique insect – the glowworm. These insects hang glistening silken strands from the ceiling of the cave and glow to attract unsuspecting prey. (photo by waitomo.com)
- Son Doong Cave, Vietnam - This is the largest currently known cave in the world. It is filled with countless wonders including isolated ecosystems, weather systems and geological formations. (photo by National Geographic)
- Batu Caves, Malaysia - These caves have been used by English and Chinese settlers as well as the indigenous Temuan people. The bat guano in the cave was mined for agricultural purposes, but now the cave is filled with statues and is open to visitors. (photo by Danny Xeero)
- Marble Caves, Patagonia - Theses caves are known for the spectacular reflections that the turquoise water casts on the white marble ceiling of the cave. They are also called the Marble Cathedral because of their beautiful and arching forms. (photo by kellywhite)
- Phraya Nakhon Cave, Thailand - This cave was historically a popular visiting place for local kings because of the illumination provided by the collapsed roofs. The pavilion in the center was built for the visit of King Chulalongkorn in 1890. (photo by Wasitpol Unchanakorrakit)
- Ellison’s Cave, United States - This photograph is of the Fantastic Cave pit, part of Ellison’s Cave in the state of Georgia. It is a popular attraction for pit cavers – those who enjoy rappelling down vertical subterranean drops. (photo by secondglobe.com)
- Vatnajokull Glacier Cave, Iceland - This cave is located in the largest glacier in Europe. Caves like these form due to melting glacial icewater, but they can be dangerous because glaciers are constantly breaking and changing. (photo by Einar Runar Sigurdson)
- Cave in Algarve, Portugal - Due to its location, the cave is prone to various seaside formations because of the rock face’s relative solubility in water. This specific cave near Lagos is accessible only by water. (photo by Bruno Carlos)
- Reed Flute Cave, China - The Reed Flute Cave in Guangxi, China has been visited by tourists for at least 1200 years. The cave is home to a spectacular array of stalagmites and stalactites. It is named for the reeds that grow at its mouth, which can be made into flutes. (photo by Pasquale di Pilato)
Pricelists Industry vs Fandom.
If anyone would care to donate a coloured comic page for the comic industry standard list I’m willing to accept one and will give credit c8 I would’ve made one if I had an example but I don’t -A-
But yes that’s off my chest.
Of course this is based off my own browsing over price lists and how I work unfortunately my commissioner homie went idle so I can’t confirm the most vs the least one can spend.
I’ve only found one artist thus far that charges nearly as close to industry standard. Even then it’s under the standard. As far a I’m concerned anyone under the standard shouldn’t have complaints about expensive art. Fandom average is hardly one you can live by.
Would you like to get paid $30 for 3-7 days worth of work?
Edit:No I’m not saying what you should/shouldn’t charge for your pieces. That’s up to you.
I’m talking to supposed commissioners that think it’s too expensive.
This is the hours of your life they’re spending.
If you’re gonna put a price tag on that make it worth that time and effort. For your own sanity.
I wanted to post this so those artists that have been discouraged by “too expensive for me” comments.
And updated the photo, $500-950 for bw art hahaha 6u6
I wish I was making this much money, but when people complain about my dA point commission prices(isn’t it 100-180 = 1 USD? I only charge 300-500 for full body/BG) being too high, you know the fandom attitude is in desperate need of change, even by a little.
I do really want that handbook though, gosh. I charge minimum rates, fandom style. But I also make customers wait a fair bit recently so I guess I just don’t value my own effort highly enough right now.
I should stop getting depressed so easily so I can work on my art and make a usable amount off it hahaa
easycomics on Livestream. Easy’s art livestream. Mainly for drawing/comicing. - Watch live streaming Internet TV. Broadcast your own live streaming videos, like easycomics in Widescreen HD. Livestream, Be There.
…have any of you heard of the Hawkeye…
if a dancing pikachu doesn’t fit in with your blog you’re running the wrong kind of blog
Things are only starting to warm up in the new pages for Bio-Revelation.
New to Bio-Rev? It’s a science fiction story about cloning in the near future. It’s got action, romance, suspense and mystery. I like to think it’s a good read. Fun for a mindless read or if you like something a little more cerebral.
REBAGGELING BECAUSE TAYLOR LOVES HIS PUNS AND THIS POST INFURIATES ME
I SWEAR THESE PUNS ON HERE ARE GONNA BE THE CAUSE OF MY DEATH
THIS ISN’T EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE I AM STARTING TO THINK I’M ONLY ON TUMBLR FOR THE PUNS
MASTER HAS GIVEN DOBBY A HAT